I was looking for some gluten-free dessert inspiration and stumbled upon this blog post by Gluten Free Gal.
This is a delicious chewy brownie recipe! Sorry for the lack of pictures – I ate all the brownies before I could break out my camera. They were that good!
* 1/2 cup butter
* 1/4 cup cocoa powder
* 1 cup brown sugar
* 1 tsp vanilla
* 2 large eggs
* 1/4 cup corn starch
* 1/2 tsp salt
* 1 cup chocolate chips or dark chocolate pieces (60-70%)
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Lightly grease an 8×8 inch baking pan.
3. In a medium-sized saucepan over medium-low heaet, melt butter and add cocoa powder. Whisk until thoroughly mixed.
4. Mix in the brown sugar, eggs and vanilla to butter/cocoa mixture.
5. Add the corn starch and salt and mix well.
6. Remove from heat and stir in chocolate chips or dark chocolate pieces.
7. Pour into greased pan and bake for 30-35 minutes.
8. Cool brownies 10-20 minutes before serving.